Everton Heath Primary School is fortunate to be served by a forward looking and proactive governing board whose key roles can be summarised as follows:
- To provide a strategic view of where the school is heading. This is achieved by reviewing policies and deciding the priorities for improvement, to be included in the school development plan.
- To act as a critical friend to the school. This involves supporting the Head Teacher and staff, as well as, promoting the school in the local community, while at the same time questioning existing practice in a constructively critical way.
- To hold the school to account for the educational standards it achieves and the quality of education it provides: setting targets for the school to achieve in the light of national and local targets, and then formally evaluating outcomes
- To make decisions on the school's budget and staffing including the performance management policy
- Everton Heath Primary School Governing board has positions for 10 members including Parents, Staff, Local Authority and members of the local community (known as co-opted Governors) who provide additional valuable skills to the Governing Board.
The full governing body, detailed below, meets at least once a term and sub committees (see side panel) meet as required to ensure the successful operation of the school.
|Local Governing Board
|Mr Nabeel Mardi
||Chair of Governors - Trust Governor
|Mrs Doreen Gurney
||Vice-Chair & Chair of Standards Committee - Trust Governor
|Ms Aileen Russell
|Mrs Anna Rumbles
|Mrs Vanessa Eke
|Mr Paul Inman
||Trust Governor - Chair of Pay, Personnel, Finance and Facilities Committee
|Mr Andrew Simpson
||Trust Governor - Chair of Compliance Committee
|Mrs Barbara Hutchinson
|Miss Jordan Page
|Mr Chris Jukes
||Primary Executive Lead - Trust Representative
|Mr David Tall
||Clerk to the Local Governing Board
There is currently one vacancy for a Parent Governor. If you are interested in applying for the role, please download the application form on the left of this page